Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Come Join my Fall Food Link Party!

I think one of my favorite times of the year is Fall....the colors and natural beauty...pumpkins and apples...all make me happy.

Fall is also a great time for baking, so I thought it would be fun to have a 
Fall Food Link Party!  

Do you have a favorite cookie, cake, pie, muffin, main dish or other goodie you like to make at this time of year?  Have you featured a recipe on your blog in the past...or could you create a post now? 

Let's share our recipes ladies!
Link up your favorite dish below...it's easy!


2 comments:

  1. Fun! I just linked-up my Southern style cornbread recipe from one of my other blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, That sounds delish, Happy Halloween to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973