Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Celebrating Autumn!

Allie & I went to the Farm Market the other day, so I took the opportunity to snap a couple of pictures of her.

The view that greeted me from my kitchen windows this morning...breathtaking.

The view from our bedroom.

A Fall outing at Taughannock Falls State Park


My sweetie

Enjoying the day.



Gorgeous rainbows and sunset last night...this is looking East, but the sun was setting in a pink sky to the West and it was just beautiful.
“And God said, ‘This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth’” (Genesis 9:12-13).

Have a lovely day friends.

5 comments:

  1. You have such amazing views from your home. I would just stand and stare out the window! Enjoy your week my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, what a gorgous view, love it. Wonderful day spent with loved ones. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie is so adorable, you have such a gorgeous view from your home. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful photo's. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..what a view you have! Just wonderful. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. You live in such a beautiful place, dear friend! What a view! Just lovely!

    Looking forward to checking out etsy for The Gathering! Big hus and blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973