Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, May 9, 2014

Gardening Angel Doll Challenge!

I have had several requests to do another Doll Challenge, so I've been working on a new pattern and a new challenge theme!

For centuries the angel has been used in garden decorating, culminating in the spectacular English gardens of the 1800s.  Since many of us are out in our gardens getting our hands dirty and creating wonderful blooms and displays, I thought it was a perfect time to have
 
This year's challenge theme be

GARDENING ANGELS


So....stay tuned....I will be providing the FREE PATTERN and complete instructions for the challenge on Wednesday, May 16th!
I hope you will join in the fun of creating YOUR own design using my pattern.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds fun, I love angels and something I can make for me and as a gift, can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I'll have the time to do this one ~ but it will be fun to see what everyone comes up with!
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Looking forward to this. I will definitely be making a garden angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, I can't wait to see what everyone makes. Angels are awesome. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice of you. I'll look forward to this my friend! Happy Mother's day! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973