Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

A New Raggedy Creation just in time for Spring



I haven't made a raggedy in a few years, but I decided to create my own design and just finished up Miss Sophie Springtime - She holds a nest with a sweet bunny tucked inside and a pretty basket with prim flowers. She's 27" tall and her bunny, with his SPRING tag, is 8" tall. What a lovely way to welcome Spring!


Priced at $56 plus shipping. If you are interested in Sophie, email me at rwprimcrafts@aol.com.

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. She is great Wendy! Love her lil bunny too. I'm working on dolls right now also. Love them! Have a good wkend ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rag doll, prim perfect!!!! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973