Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Friday!

Just poppin' in this morning to say Hello and wish you all a blessed weekend.  Our oldest son, wife and baby grand-daughter are coming for the weekend, so I'll be busy in the kitchen whippin' up some tasty vittles...my parents are coming on Sunday too, so we'll have a full house again...my favorite way to spend the day, surrounded by the ones we love.

Thought I would spread a little of our sunshine with you, by sharing this picture of little Peter, smiling so sweetly...I borrowed it from my DIL blog.
Psst...Petie....Grammie loves you.
I'll have a lot to post about next week, starting with my swap package from Misi, a little history on our home, and barnyard happenings....til then...stay safe and God bless.

10 comments:

  1. Omg, he is cute!! Enjoy your family this weekend:)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend with your family and that photo is so cute.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend with family! Such a cute picture of Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend with your family!Little Peter is adorable and growing so fast.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a doll baby. Have a great weekend Wendy.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he's so stinking cute!! We are having bunches of family this weekend too...loads of cookin and laughs. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he's so stinking cute!! We are having bunches of family this weekend too...loads of cookin and laughs. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful weekend. What a cutie and you can tell he has so much personality! ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your weekend with the ones you love! We sill be doing the same thing here. Keeping life in perspective. Blessings for a wonderful weekend. ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive


In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973