Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pin Keep Swappers Alert - and revisiting an Easter craft

Tomorrow, Friday, March 1st, is the deadline for mailing out your Pin Keep packages.  I've already seen several of the wonderful creations posted, and I have had a ton of fun making  the ones I have for my swap partners.  No pictures yet, as it would spoil the surprise!
  


I also wanted to share with all my newest followers a link from last year on making your own prim eggs...with Easter fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to revisit this idea.  I've also included a link for the blue version of my prim eggs.

 http://ravenwoodwhimzies.blogspot.com/2012/02/morning-funny-and-tutorial-for-prim.html

 http://ravenwoodwhimzies.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-thursday-prim-eggs-part-two.html

Have a great day!  After a two week hiatus, I will be back tomorrow with Flashback Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I was just looking at your tutorial and noticed you just laid the fabric on. I made some and sanded mine to make it stick, since it didn't work on the smooth surface? I bought a bag of small ones this time and started to sand and gave up, hard to do on small ones and they kept popping open, so maybe I will just try the modge podge and see if it works.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,thanks for the reminder.My package is ready to be mailed,hopefully this afternoon.Thanks again for hosting this fun swap.Love those eggs.Have a wonderful day,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent my package! Hmm was JUST thinking about those eggs Tuesday and was pondering doing some more sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder about getting the pin keep in the mail! It's ready and waiting to be sent to you know who! Will you post links to the others participating in the swap so we can see them all? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973