Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Scenes from Thankgiving

It's a most wonderful time of the year!

I love having company and yesterday was such fun...here's just a glimpse of our day together.

The Table is set and ready for the FEAST

Prim Gobbler I whipped up last week, along with some great pumpkins I have received in swaps

Steph & Maria comparing baby bellies - lol

Yes, Jake always has to make a strange face


DIG IN

Off to put up a few Christmas decorations, work on swaps, and finish up a few projects.  Enjoy your weekend and don't forget that the

12 Days of Christmas 
starts Monday, November 26th!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving.Giggles with the baby bellys bet you can't wait..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers ~ look at that feast!!! Yum!!!
    Love your prim gobbler you made too!!!
    So glad you had a wonderful day!
    TFS
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such precious pictures.

    Oh, I can't wait for your 12 Days of Christmas.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, everything looked wonderful, including tht golden turkey, yum yum......Great pictures of family, thats what it`s all about......Warm Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table looked so beautiful and the food so delicious...I knew I should have crossed the border and celebrate Thanksgiving again! lol Love your Prim Gobbler, great job making him. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The turkey on the table you made is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos of your family and Thanksgiving day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, such a lovely day! Love the baby bumps! You made an adorable turkey.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973