Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 5 - Twelve Days of Christmas Celebration

Good morning all!

Welcome to Day 5 of my

12 Days of Christmas Celebration.

I haven't let on all week that I have been alone and dealing with all the chores and such on my own....Mr. Whimzie had to travel to Florida for business. I had all sorts of great plans to keep myself busy.  Get orders done, get new items completed, maybe even decorate some....but here it is Thursday evening (my sweetie's birthday), and all I've managed to do is have a bowl of cereal for dinner while I've dealt with one problem after another today.  But, I AM happy that Chris will be on his way home tomorrow...I need a good hug!  Hope I have the energy to fix him a nice birthday dinner.

I saw the idea for

 Day 5 

several weeks ago, but when I went make it myself and do a tutorial on it, I noticed the article had a lot of copyright restrictions, so rather than 'copy' with my own tutorial, and possibly get into trouble, I'm just going to post a picture of the CUTE finished




....and let you follow the link to the site for the complete instructions.  This was so Prim and Christmas-y, I really wanted to include it in my Celebration.  Hope you have fun creating this.  I'll be back tomorrow! 

Enjoy your day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sweet Friend
    Sorry to hear about your week.
    Saying a lil prayer for you and a big ole woolie hug.
    Love the spring!
    Blessings Chickie Pal
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy, I love this! I wish I had a bed spring handy.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing the link to the instructions! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea for a Christmas tree! I love it. I'll have to keep my eyes open for all the supplies.

    Hope you are doing better and get that hug! A hug is one of my favorite "medicines". :)

    Blessings, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that and I do have one, that i was trying to decide what to use it for.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun tutorial Wendy! Thanks for sharing!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your day is much better! What a cute idea...almost makes me want to rip apart my box spring! LOL
    Have a great weekend Wendy,
    Be blessed.
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seen this on Pinterest.
    I Love this!!
    Hope your having a better day!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. How neat, who would have thought, I have an old bedspring, I do need to try this. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not have any rusty springs. :( Maybe in my head!

    I hate when hubby's go on trips. I do the same thing- plan, but then end up "putting out fires" or being lonely, on the couch, with a bowl of cereal (why is it always cereal?).

    Thank you for sharing this! It is so adorable, but I think this is one I might have to purchase rather than make!

    Cute, cute!!!!

    Thank you!
    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this before, but it's a good one to share over and over. Love it!!

    Hope your sweetie had a great birthday dinner.

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973