Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Me, two dogs and the goat

If I wasn't so computer illiterate, I'd download some pictures from my phone..but I don't know how!  I had company this morning on my walk with Jack, our dog.....Yep, our friend the goat and his trusty companion came by again and walked up and down the road with us, played in the yard and then headed on down the road again.  Jack didn't quite know what to make of this big goat...I think he was trying to herd it for a while there, then he just decided to walk along with it...what a fun walk we had..it's not every day one gets to have such wonderful company on their walk...hehe


Mr. Whimzie is enjoying the sun and his conference in Florida.  My computer is still dead and waiting to be fixed.  I am working on his computer, but it has a different operating system and none of my files are on here, so I feel at a loss....


Here is one of the new rabbits I just listed in my Etsy shop...why not head on over to take a look.  Enjoy your day everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Darling rabbit!
    I hope you can share pics of your buddies. I got a kick out of the ones from the porch.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is she cute!!
    I love goats, they are almost like dogs the way they interact with us. My daughter had some and she enjoyed them so much.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rabbit, just so sweet! I love the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine you walking along with your animal mengerie..The bunny is sweet.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy, I love her hat she's holding...Hope you get your computer back soon...Have a delicious day! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy,
    I love that darling rabbit...it is so adorable. Your walks sound very interesting...very, very interesting, but fun. Hubby must be enjoying himself in the sun. You should have gone with him. Hope you have a good night. Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy,
    Your walk: the more the merrier!!!! Love the bunny...her necklace...from Jareds!! lol love it!!!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new rabbit Wendy! Do you text with your phone? Just enter your email address instead of a phone number and then insert the picture as an attachment from your phone's gallery. It should show up in your email...then you can right click and save to your computer! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. The rabbit is just adorable and i love her dress.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your adorable rabbit ~ so prim perfect!!!

    Sounds like you had a wonderful walk ~ gotta love that goat!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all had to be a sight to see walking down the road! Do we even know where the goat and his loyal companion live?
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973