Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA

Just a quick post to let you all know I've been keeping up with your blogs.  Been busy with my nephew, Jake, who's here for a visit again (and yes, we are working on a little project too)...and Mr. Whimzie has the week off as well, so we're having family time...playing games, eating up the left over cookies and candies and trying to stay warm....brrr....it's hard to make myself go outside!  I'll get back to regular blogging after our little vacation!  Hope you are having a good week - make sure to send some get wells to Carmen over at Prim Cats.  She's been in the hospital for emergency surgery.  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, we are all so busy, enjoy your time with your nephew, sounds like you are having fun! Wishing you a Happy New Year! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, Enjoy your family time. My Mister has been off all week also. It has been really nice. Enjoy time with your nephew. Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy ,
    Enjoy your time off ! Great News Carmen came home from hospital this afternoon! Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Years! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am running woefully behind and missed your Christmas post - how touching that was....Glad you're get some quality family time in....Wishing you a new year filled with joy and blessing....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you are getting such great family time! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973