Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mid-week Musings - A swap received and what I've been working on

Good morning!  It's been a busy week here at Ravenwood Whimzies.  I'm getting some inside projects done, boxes unpacked and more organizing...whew...who knew it would take so long to move and organize 20 years worth of our lives.  It's worth it though...the views from up here on the hill have been gorgeous this Fall! 



A while back, I joined the Prairie Harvest Swap over at Amy's blog, Bumble Bee Lane.  She matched me up with Robin from the Primitive Hutch, and boy am I glad she did!  Look at all the goodies Robin sent me! Thank you so much!

Love them all!














I've been working on a few orders and some new items, so I thought I would share some pictures of them with you too.  Off to mail packages and run errands - Have a lovely day all!
Prim Turkeys & Pilgrim Couple - both available in my Etsy shop.

Newest Santa creation (from a Soft in the Head pattern)...he, along with several other Santas, will be headed to Etsy very soon.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    Love you swap goodies from Robin.
    And your new creations are adorable!
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful swap items!! Love them all. Definitely something to be thankful for. I also just love your Mr. & Mrs. Pilgrim (or are they just friends? LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful goodies from Robin! Love the turkeys you created.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That view gets me every time....Gorgeous. Looks like bunches of fun stuff from Robin - I spy a crow and pumpkins!! ;o) Love your new creations too - the turkeys are sweet!! Have a wonderful Wednesday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy~ Beautiful view!! Breathtaking!
    oh, my love your turkeys~ so cute!!!Wonderful items!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful views Wendy!!! I want to live there!!!
    Glad you liked your goodies and Thanks for your kind words!
    Love all your new creations!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous view and gorgeous swap goodies. What a wonderful house warming present.

    Love the new items you've made, too, Wendy.

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973