Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prayers for our Midwest Blogging Friends

Many of my blogging friends are from the Midwest and Southeast states, where they have been ravaged by severe storms the last couple of weeks.  I hope you will join me in saying a  prayer for their safety and the safety off all in the paths of these destructive storms. 

God our Father, Creator of the Universe and Lord over all creation, we humbly stand before you as your children in thanksgiving for your loving care and protection. We ask that you keep us safe from all storms which may threaten us in the coming season. Protect us from all fear and anxiety of storms and give us an ardent trust and hope in Your love and mercy. You alone bring peace, calm and safety. Father, we thank you in advance, for You are our only Refuge.  Amen. 
 

3 comments:

  1. it's all around us but we are fortunate to have been missed. I join you in prayer for those who are affected.
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are calling for storms this afternoon to evenign in are area~ So far we have been spared, only rain!
    Prayers for all
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Wendy I will join you in prayer. I hope everyone stays safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973