Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, February 28, 2011

A few quick matters to discuss...

Hello dear blogging friends!  It's a lovely rainy day here...and I say lovely because it isn't snowing for once!  It's supposed to get cold again tonight, but for now we'll enjoy this little respite from the grips of Ole Man Winter (a guest who has outstayed his welcome).

I have a couple of quick things to remind you of before I head off to work.

1.  The Basil the Bunny Springtime Challenge pictures are due to me via Email (rvwzies@aol) by March 15th.  In order to be included in the Challenge Giveaway, you must submit your pictures to me, not merely post them on your blog.  I've been receiving a couple submissions each week and I've been tickled pink to see all the wonderful creations!  Keep up the good work ladies - I look forward to seeing more soon.  Each one I receive is featured in the Basil the Bunny Challenge photos tab at the top of my blog.  I will be posting my own Basil creation (in his entirety) tomorrow, and if all goes well, I will post the items to be given away by Wednesday, March 2nd.  I got a little behind entertaining my nephew last week...but I thought you ladies wouldn't mind.

2.  The second item to discuss is my Random Acts of Kindness event.  I posted about it last week and hope that you will sign up to be part of my special little giveaways.  Click HERE for more details.

3.  And finally.......A BIG THANK YOU to all who have become followers of my blog!  I am now at 201 Followers!  I promise to have a giveaway for that once the Basil Challenge is over...so stayed tuned!

Have a wonderful day everyone and Prim Blessings to you all!


3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I finally finished Basil ~ sending you an email today.
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,

    Yeah for no snow for you. We are just getting rain too and all our snow is melted. Bring on spring!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy,
    first off Congrats on your 201 followers! And yahoo for no snow...all the adorable Basils the girls are posting surely must be bring SpRiNg our way too! I am hoping to join your random acts of kindness too...but a few things with my Mom have me quite busy...plus sewing Jalinas themewear! Now that everyone is back from the Big City and stopped in at that there Walmart to get batteries for the camera we are just waiting for olmanwinter to give us a bright sunny day for the photo shoot! I know...lol...I am such a WhImSiCaL character!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973