Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Greetings this Monday morning

Here it is Monday again....not sure where the weekend went.  Saturday we went to breakfast with our good friends, then drove the 1 1/2 hr trip to my parents.  We spent til around 2 visiting them, then hopped on over to the neighboring town to visit my aunt in the nursing home.  It was her birthday, so we wanted to make a point of visiting.  After that, we attended our first "Jack & Jill" party for my niece and her fiancee.  We didn't know quite what to expect and figured it was just for the young folks.  All ages (including my parents) came and it was nice to spend time with the family.  Now that my sons and their cousins have grown and started families of their own, it is harder and harder for us all to get together at once.  It was a lovely time and we won two bottles of wine!  We drove home in the dark with our son following behind us...keeping a watchful eye out for the deer.  They spent the night at our home, we went to Mass in the morning, I made spaghetti and meatballs, and they stayed until about 4:30 on Sunday, before heading on home.
Today it is off to work and then trying to decide what, if any, crafts shows I want to do.  Been somewhat apathetic about it all after that first show was cancelled and have had no sales online.  Gotta 'pull up my bootstraps' and get back in gear soon I guess.
A little more than one week left before I hold my 100 Followers giveaway! 
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice trip.You should try etsy for your crafts.I sell crafts and vintage and do very well on there plus it's cheap compared to other venues.Worth a try.Harvest Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a wonderful time. I am envious....
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like a good time was had by all. Keep your chin up and keep the faith. Sales will come:)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973