Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Frenzied Fox Artwork: Ravenwood Whimzies Ornie Swap!

I wanted to share the ornie swap post from my future daughter-in-law Maria. Since many of you probably aren't aware of her blog yet (she just started it). She is such a talented and lovely person I wanted to get the word out on her great gift for art. Take a peek at the 'from scratch' fox ornie that she created.  Click on the link below to be taken to her blog!
I'm sure she will be posting more of her art in the future - she is just amazing and can created an awesome picture in just minutes.
Thanks Maria for joining the swap - can't wait to see you in January!


The Frenzied Fox Artwork: Ravenwood Whimzies Ornie Swap!: "Hey everyone! Yes I know it has been a while and I apologize. It is currently Birthday Season (followed closely by Christmas Season) aroun..."

2 comments:

  1. I was the lucky recipient of the fox. I love it so much. Maria is very talented. My daughter stole the card so I was not able to properly thank her. She loved the fox that she drew on the card. Thank you Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Thanks for posting this mom! :) I didn't expect that at all! That's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973