I just received a blogging award from my friend, Christine at Preferable Prim. I will accept because she has made it fun, by nominating 15 others to share the award. In addition, she has included 7 things about herself...which I will do also. I only ask that if you choose to accept the award, that you post the same, and link back to me. I feel that this is not so much an award for individuals, but a continued sharing of our blogging friendships! I therefore, nominate, in no particular order:
A Primitive Place
Back In Tyme Primitives
Briar Ridge Farmhouse
Cat Nap Inn Primitives
Folk Art from the Harbor
Old Pear Primitives
Rock River Stitches
The Rusty Thimble
Seven things about me:
1. I married a man from the other side of the country.
2. I love cats.
3. I love visiting wineries and antique stores.
4. I used to be a legal secretary.
5. I'm a believer in our Lord.
6. I love the color green - sages and country greens.
7. I have traveled by car as far south as Florida and as far west as Washington State.
Have a wonderful day everyone!