Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Coming Soon!!!

Good morning Prim Friends!

It's hard to think of Winter and Christmas when our weather has been so lovely - it has been in the 60s the last couple of days, and will hit 70 today!  What a nice way to bring in November!

The time is flying by and very soon I will be holding the

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!



I'm so excited to have some of my dearest blogging friends join me in sharing tutorials and recipes to make your season bright!  There will be Christmas crafts, patterns and tasty family treats!  Mark your calendars and join us for this wonderful festive time!

We would appreciate it if you could share the news of our Blog Hop on your blog and/or Facebook pages!  Feel free to right click the image to save to your blog and provide a link back here, where each day the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop will begin!

Tomorrow I will be posting the second part of my Renovation sale, so stay tuned.

Have a blessed day!




4 comments:

  1. Should be lots of fun!!! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
    Many Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, I can't wait for the blog hop, it will be so much fun. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973